Effective date: 21 May 2019
Femme Fatale Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://femme-fatale.bg/ website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Service and the choices associated with that information.
DefinitionsServiceThe service is the website https://femme-fatale.bg/, operated by Femme Fatale Ltd.
- Personal DataPersonal Data means the data of an individual who can be identified from that data (or from other information we currently hold, or are likely to hold).
- Data UsageData usage is data automatically collected or generated by your use of the Service, or by the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. page visit duration).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)The Data Processor (or Service Provider) is any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of different Service Providers to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or User)The Data Subject is any individual who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection and use of information
We collect several different types of information for different purposes to provide you with an enhanced Service.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable or personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and usage data
We may use your Personal Information to contact you through newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving some or all of these communications with us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in each email we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING DATA AND COOKIES
Cookies are small data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Preferred cookies. We use "Preferred Cookies" to remember your preferences and different settings
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Femme Fatale Ltd uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To collect analytics or valuable information to improve our Service
- and to track the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and correct technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Femme Fatale Ltd may process your personal data because:
- We need to fulfil our contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- For the purposes of processing payments
- To comply with the law
Femme Fatale Ltd will also retain the Data in order to perform internal analytics. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are required by law to retain such data for longer periods of time
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your county, province, state or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Bulgaria and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Bulgaria and process it there.
DISCLOSURE IN LEGAL ENFORCEMENT
In certain circumstances, Femme Fatale Ltd may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to lawful requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Femme Fatale Ltd may disclose your personal data if it believes that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Femme Fatale Ltd.
- to prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protection from legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our policy on non-tracking alerts under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT") alerts. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not wish to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Femme Fatale Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Please contact us if you would like to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you would like it removed from our systems
You have the following data protection rights in certain circumstances:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal information directly in the Settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us so we can assist you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to correct your information if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable and user-friendly format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Femme Fatale Ltd relies on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to confirm your identity before responding to such requests
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Service, or to help analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and undertake not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may use third party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service
- Facebook Marketing service of Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HELP/164968693837950. За да се opt out of Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these Facebook instructions: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HELP/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the self-regulatory principles for online behavioral advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance at САЩ HTTP://WWW.ABOUTADS.INFO/CHOICES/, Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada HTTP://YOURADCHOICES.CA/ or the European Association for Interactive Digital Advertising in Europe HTTP://WWW.YOURONLINECHOICES.EU/,or opt out using your mobile device settings. For more information about Facebook's privacy practices, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PRIVACY/EXPLANATION
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In this case, we use third party payment processing services (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to other sites
We do not control and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Privacy of children
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information of persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without their parents' consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By visiting this page on our website: https://femme-fatale.bg/contact/
By sending us a letter to:
ul. By sending us a letter by mail or by sending us an email to our website at 39 Poroy, Stock Housing, 1233 Sofia, Bulgaria.